Saturday, July 25, 2009

One Month Old


I can scarcely believe it, but Avaree has survived to her one month mark. We have had quite the month because we have struggled getting her weight up and just discovered that it is because I had a low food supply for her. This has been a rollercoaster for me, because it is really tough to feel like I can't supply. We are now supplementing and getting some weight on those darling little bones.

Aside from the weight drama, Avaree is such a great baby, she sleeps most of the night only waking twice. She loves to lay and just stare and look at everything. We still can't get over her red hair.

We had her pictures taken at Sears. The photographer managed to capture some great shots of her. Which is impressive since most of the time she looked like the photo below.
One of my favorite photos.

3 comments:

Krystal said...

those pictures are beautiful! I can't believe she's already one month old... time goes too fast! I love her hair...she's gonna look just like her mama!

Karen and John said...

Oh my goodness, she is the most beautiful thing ever! The photographer did a great job! I am glad that she is getting some meat on those little bones, it can be scary if they are not gaining weight. We still need to catch up on everything. I think you owe me a phone call :)

Jasmine said...

Oh, she's so darling! Congratulations on making it through the first month!