Thursday, July 2, 2009

More Photos of Avaree

Avaree is 1 week old today. I can't believe it! We have already learned so much about each other and the fun is just beginning.
We made it home safely from the hospital to be greeted by an enormous stork announcing Avaree (see photo below).
Avaree is doing so great. She has been waking up only 1-2 times through the night, I often wake up to make sure she is doing okay. She is such an easy baby (knock on wood), she is rarely fussy. I call her "honker" when she is really crying because she sounds like she is honking.
My favorite things about her are her feet and toes, her full head of red hair, her blue eyes. Okay, okay I love every single thing about her.
At times it is overwhelming to think how our lives have just changed. But then I hold her in my arms and she looks up at me and I know that we can do this.


4 comments:

Aaron & Sara Warren said...

Dude! I've so been waiting for news on your arrival & for whatever reason I did not see the 6/29 post until just today when you did this post! So sorry we're late in our congratulations! Would love to have you guys over once things settle down for you guys a bit. Did you guys end up moving? Are you in the same ward?

CONGRATS AGAIN!

Krystal said...

I love those pictures! AND the stork is so cute! She is just too sweet. Congrats!!

superbad ash said...

My neice is so cute. Thanks for more pictures. Please keep up on the pictures. Give her lots of kisses from her Auntie. Love you all.

steve&tricia said...

She is sooo beautiful!! Please let us stop by next week some time. How bout tues, wed, or thurs? I can bring lunch or whatever you need. Let us know and have fun with your mom and sisters.