Saturday, July 25, 2009

Happy Birthday, to the One I love


Today is Mike's birthday, another year older and wiser. Mike is truly my favorite person in the whole world (Avaree is a very close second). I am so grateful to have such an amazing person for my husband, he is so thoughtful and kind. He makes me laugh all the time, and sometimes I don't think he knows how funny he is. I am so lucky to have him!

He is always thinking of me, and I know I don't deserve him. Watching him with Avaree only further cements in my mind how truly wonderful he is. He gets up at night to rock her to sleep, so that I can go back to bed after she has eaten. He now has to get up and feed her supplements, since I am not supposed to, and he does it without complaining.

I love you, Mike! Thank you for everthing!

1 comment:

Jasmine said...

Happy Birthday, Mike!