Monday, February 16, 2009

It's a Girl!!!


Well, it's official, we are having a little girl. We got the ultrasound today, and it is so exciting to see the ultrasounds now that she is bigger. My favorite part was that she kept opening and closing her mouth and moving her tongue. She was moving her little hands and legs. Of course, we went right out and bought a few cute girl outfits. Her dad is already completely wrapped around her finger, as he should be.
I think she tried to tell us she was a girl last week. We were in the car and Mike started talking about how he would be just as excited if it were a little girl. As he was said that, I felt the baby move more strongly then ever before. He kept talking about all the fun things he could do with a girl, and the baby kept moving and moving. So, I told him to talk about a boy. Which he did, and the baby didn't move at all. So he started talking about a girl again, and again she kicked and moved around. That's my girl!

9 comments:

Krystal said...

Kim, that is so exciting! She is going to be so darling! And yes, she's already learning how to get daddy wrapped around her finger! Are you going to come up to Utah to have a shower? If so, I'm totally there (and if not, maybe I'll just have to come to Disneyland and visit you!)

Vaness said...

Yay! Congratulations Kim and Mike! I'm so excited for ya! She'll be darling, of course! :) I'm excited to come up and see you guys next week, too!

Katie and Seth said...

Congrats, Little girls are so cute!!! I am so excited for you and hope that you and mike are doing well!

Janica said...

Yay! We are so excited for you guys! She will be so cute and Emily will have another little girl playmate! Let me know if you need anything.

Jasmine said...

Congratulations! (And welcome to the club!) :) I guess girls are still in the water in Fullerton.

Jessica Garthe said...

Congrats! That is great! Girls are so FUN!

steve&tricia said...

We are so excited for you. Mike is totally going to be wrapped around her finger just like Steve is with Lilly. Your blog is super cute with the bees.

Krystal said...

hey Kim, happy birthday!! Hope it was great! Random question: My mom is wondering where your mom moved to?

Karie said...

Hey, where are pictures of your belly?!?!?! We are all guessing what you look like pregnant. Robyn, you and I should have a pregnant belly shot on the fam page and then one of all of the babies at the reunion.