Sunday, January 18, 2009

Christmas Post, Better Late Than Never

We had another great Christmas. Mike and I did our Christmas on Dec. 22, because we were packing and heading up to Utah, we didn't want to haul our presents up there. Mike gave me a Fender acoustic guitar and 40 music lessons. I've always wanted a guitar. Watch out! I may be the next biggest thing on the music scene. Compared to the guitar, what I gave him wasn't that exciting: cologne, a men's valet, a Car Talk 09 calendar, the book "The Last Lecture" and the ever exciting socks.

We spent Christmas in Logan with Mike's family. It snowed 2 feet of snow! We were so excited, so we got up and spent 4 hours shoveling snow. Here we are shoveling (I know you will love my hat!).










Well, by that night I was sick and stayed sick for the rest of the trip. We weren't so excited about snow then. I told my mom we'll come visit in the summer, but we are going to skip winter. She doesn't think I'm very funny.


Peterson Family



We headed to Salt Lake to hang out with the McBride family. We had a pretty good time, albeit I was still horribly sick for the majority of the time. Here are some McBride family photos (sorry, lots and lots of them):

No comments: