Monday, August 18, 2008

4 Years Together

Last Wednesday was our 4 year wedding anniversary (and, of course, Leslie's birthday). Unfortunately, we spent the majority of the week with severe colds. We decided mid-week on celebrating Saturday night.
We went on a romantic dinner-dance cruise (we found super discounted tickets on my favorite website www.goldstar.com). It was by far one of the coolest things we have done. We ate a yummy 3 course meal and danced on the beautiful ship. At one point we were standing by ourselves on the bottom deck on the very back of the ship, when we saw a sea lion swimming along with us. The evening ended with Mike and I dancing all by ourselves on the top level of the ship under an enormous full moon and twinkle lights. It was memorable!

3 comments:

Jessica Garthe said...

Yeah I found your BLOG! And just for the record, people do care to look at it. I for one love to see what people are up to with or without kids!!!
Looks like you guys had a blast! Great way to celebrate. Have a great day!!!!

Anonymous said...

When am i going to get permission to link you on my list, seriously!

Karen and John said...

I had no idea you had a blog. It is so fun to see pictures and see how you are doing. That night cruise looked like so much fun! I was totally thinking about you the other day, and then there you are, YEA :)