Sunday, November 29, 2009

5 Months



Avaree is 5 months old. I thought it would be fun to compare all of her monthly pictures with George. I can't believe I've forgotten how little she was!


Stats:
Height 26 in
Weight 16 lbs
Head 44 cm

Stuck this pic in to show you how tall she is.
The last month has been so much fun! I hear it keeps getting better, I'm not sure if I can believe it because we are having such a blast! Avaree keeps doing such fun things every day.
New things this month: she is talking much more and making her consanents (no idea how to spell that!), she can pull her shoulders and head up, she rolls over occasionally. And a favorite is squealing. I attempted to add a video of Avaree squealing, but I can't figure out to add it. Any suggestions?

I never know if the things she is doing are typical or she is just amazing (which, of course, I think she is). I simply adore her. One of my favorite things that she does is when she is tired she loves to reach up and touch my face. I love it!

So, earlier in the month we gave her a haircut. Most everyone has heard this story. But, let's just say the haircut did not go well. And it is highly unlikely that I will be giving her a haircut in the near future or ever. Luckily darling hats are in season. So we stocked up and she has looked darling. Below is one a photo of one of her hats. I love this picture because I envision her saying "What you lookin' at?"

3 comments:

superbad ash said...

She is getting so big. I'm sorry I have to miss it. She is so adorable. I love you all.

Aaron & Sara Warren said...

So much fun! Love the update & pics!

shira said...

Avaree is such a cutie! I will be in my parent's ward in a couple weeks for my brother's mission homecoming so I hope I get to see you guys!