Tuesday, August 25, 2009

2 Months!

Two Months Old

One Month Old

I got the great idea from some friends (thanks Jasmine and Janica) to take a picture every month with Avaree with a stuffed animal to show her progression. We always meant to get a better stuffed animal but didn't, so it's Curious George.

Avaree is two months old today. She weighs over 11 lbs and is about 22 1/2 inches (I think). We are so happy to have her weight right where it is supposed to be. I didn't realize how small she was at one month, but looking at these pictures she was as thin as George!

I am thankful that she has survived and been so patient with Mike and me figuring what exactly it means to be a parent. She is such a great baby, she smiles all the time and really doesn't cry very often. I now understand why babies are called 'Bundles of Joy" because joy is the only word to describe what I feel.

Here a few Avaree pics.
Click to play this Smilebox scrapbook: 2 Months
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox scrapbook

4 comments:

Jasmine said...

She is such a cutie pie! Again, I love her hair! :)

Karen and John said...

I love that cute little slide show. I am so glad to hear that she is gaining weight. I'm sure that you and mike are such great parents!!

Aaron & Sara Warren said...

She's darling! Hopefully we can see her in person soon. Aaron's schedule has been crazy, but I'm sure we can work a dinner in soon.

Krystal said...

what a cute idea... she really is getting big!